Health can be defined as physical, mental, and social well-being, and as a resource for living a full life. It refers not only to the absence of disease but the ability to recover and bounce back from illness and other problems.
Factors for good health include genetics the environment, relationships and education. A healthful diet, exercise, screening for diseases, and coping strategies can all enhance a person’s health.
Avoiding starchy food taking stairs to climb than the lift, exercising in routine to stay fit and young are some of the precautions one should consider to stay healthy and fit.
A healthy lifestyle includes weight checks, the rate of energy, fitness, prevailing cleanliness, consuming medicines on time if taken any.
People who are not physically or mentally not fit are not considered healthy as they are facing issues in life. there are various cons which are considered of being unhealthy.
A person who is overweight or obese is the first one in the list to be considered healthy other disadvantages of being unhealthy are mentioned as follows:-
- Eating disorder:- the main reason for being unhealthy or unfit is eating disorders, Starchy or junk food consumed these days which is very good to taste actually is the main thing which leads to obesity and it automatically affects the health of a particular person.
- High blood pressure:- the symptoms which convey the unhealthiness of a person is high blood pressure. due to various reasons, the pressure rate of the blood can be increased but being unhealthy or unfit is the main reason for high rate of blood pressure.
- Diseases and stroke:- as mentioned above unhealthy people are more prone to high blood pressure this eventually the effects the heart as well which leads to heart strokes or cardiac arrests which can eventually kill a person as well.
- Diabetes:- high blood sugar in a person is another serious concern in one’s life. Diabetes is known as high sugar consumption in one’s body which can lead to multiple physical disorders. to avoid such situation the sugar consumption by the particular person is either controlled or totally abolished depending upon the sugar rate in the body. Diabetes should be checked on a routine basis to be kept it under control.
- Cancerous:- it might get hard for a person to resist starchy food or join a gym for maintaining weight but it is even considered that an unhealthy person is more prone to cancer or tumors. as mentioned above staying fit is a key to happy and healthy life.
- Depression:- unhealthy lifestyle leads to depression. Depression is a state of mind where a person can get annoyed or cranky on any little thing. Though it has no direct relationship with being unhealthy, there can be situations where a person may feel that he/she wanted to be in life physically or mentally they are unable to achieve the target that stage is known as depression.